I started out with a list of books to choose from and a fairly easy ‘theme’ approach. I actually didn’t even make it through the first day without straying from my Seriously Series theme. (I ask again… is anyone surprised?) Okay, if we want to stretch it, the author of said book was at least the author of 3 of my Seriously Series books. What’s really impressive is that I waited until the wee hours of Sunday morning to pull a book out that wasn’t even on my list… from an author that isn’t on my Seriously Series list… but it was late and I needed something short and sweet, and…. Honestly? That’s the beauty of Bout-of-Books. There are no rules. As long as you’re happy with your progress, it’s all good.
So, what did I manage to read this week? Here’s the final tally….
- Asylum (Causal Enchantment #2) by KA Tucker (252 Pages)
- With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent (396 Pages)
- Moon of the Terrible (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #3) by S.M. Reine (59 Pages)
- Red Rose Moon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #4) by S.M. Reine (73 Pages)
- Sins of Eden (Ascension #7) by S.M. Reine (294 Pages)
- Arresting Love (Wild R Farm #2) by Silvia Violet (130 Pages)
My total page count ended up being 1204. Yay! Beyond that, I managed to visit a couple of blogs, but not too many. I participated in one Challenge (I checked them all out though and they were awesome this time!) I didn’t participate in any of the Twitter Chats, but I did watch them from the sidelines. That’s always entertaining. All in all, this was a extremely successful Bout-of-Books.
Now the fun starts! Not that last week wasn’t fun, but I always enjoy getting to know the Grand Prize winner and helping them decide what they want to do. Who knows what it will be this time. Bookmarks? Business Cards? New graphics to dress up their blog? Stay tuned because whatever we do we’ll be sure to share 😉
So, how did you enjoy Bout-of-Books? Did you have fun? I’d love to hear all about it.