Yeah, it’s kind of a necessity. I’ve put off a lot of organizational issues on my blog for too long now. What better way to play catch up and learn new tips and tricks than to participate with a bunch of bloggers trying to do the same thing. The Fall 2012 Bloggiesta is scheduled for September 28th-30th. Here’s the scoop direct from Danielle at There’s a Book and Suey at It’s All About Books:
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
So, what are my industrious plans for Bloggiesta? I’ve got a few.
- Update my ‘Review’ page so ALL my reviews are linked.
- I recently started tagging my posts. My goal is to go back and re-tag all of them. Yikes!
- Look over my list of books and find the ones that I read by never reviewed. (I don’t plan to tackle them all on this weekend, but I do plan on at least making a list.) I owe these authors reviews and I plan on making good on that.
- Come up with some discussion post topics so that I can add another dimension to my blog.
So, that’s my start. I’m not sure how much of my weekend I can devote to it, but I know in the end it will be worth it. If you’d like to sign up or if you’d like more details be sure to visit Danielle and/or Suey’s info pages.